This information isprovided, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), to users who interact with the web services of the site www.studiolegalecetraro.it (hereinafter: the Site).
The web space on which the Site rests is provided by Aruba S.p.A. (Www.aruba.it).
This information describes how the site is managed, but not of those accessible by the user via links.
- Data Controller
The data controller is the lawyer Amerigo Cetraro, of the Paola Bar, C.F.: CTR MRG 75L19 A773H, with a studio in Belvedere M.mo (Cs), via G. Fortunato, n. 89 / A, tel. 0985/849820, email email@example.com.
- Types of data processed
2.1. Navigation data – log file
The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of the Site detect some data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, not associated with directly identifiable users.
The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment used by the user.
These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its regular functioning.
2.2. Data voluntarily provided by the user
Users who want to post comments or questions on the Site must fill in specifically prepared formats (masks), compilation that involves the acquisition of their e-mail address and, at discretion, of the website and of the user’s name and surname: such however, data will not be visible to other users, but only to the Owner and the webmaster.
The provision of data is free but, in the absence, users will not be able to use the service.
Considering the type of service provided by the Site, closely related to the professional services usually provided by the Owner, users are aware that by entering personal data, even sensitive, in their comments, they could facilitate the disclosure of their identity to third parties.
If the Site offers a material transmission service, after registering for a newsletter, users will be invited to provide their email address, which will remain confidential and known only to the Owner and the webmaster.
The data voluntarily provided could be communicated to the lawyer. Amerigo Cetraro from the Paola forum or to other professionals, including forensic doctors, whom the Data Controller uses to carry out her business.
Cookies are small text strings stored on your computer when you visit certain pages on the Internet, when you read certain emails or when you use certain services. They are simple lines of text used for different purposes: to perform automatic authentications, to store specific information regarding users who access the server, to track behavior for statistical purposes.
The management of cookies is under the direct control of the user: you can prevent the registration of cookies, delete them or simply select the ones you want to keep. In most browsers, cookies are enabled, at the bottom of the information necessary to change the settings of cookies on the browser.
We provide this information as an integral part of our initiative aimed at complying with recent legislation on the matter, and to ensure our honesty and transparency regarding your privacy when you use our website.
Cookies (temporary markers) are used on the site which allow you to access them faster.
The user can always disable cookies by changing the settings of his browser; in doing so, however, access to the Site may be slowed down or prevented.
How to remove or block cookies
It is possible to prevent a site from using cookies for the activities described or it is possible to delete all the cookies saved using the tools made available by your browser (the browser is the program used to navigate the websites). Note that if you decide to disable all cookies, some features of the site you are browsing may be compromised.
You can browse by temporarily preventing the browser from registering cookies generated by the sites by enabling incognito browsing (also called “private browsing or or “anonymous browsing”) available on modern browsers. In this mode, depending on the version used, the browser does not record cookies or only records some cookies necessary for the site to function. However, cookies are deleted once the window is closed. Furthermore, in this mode, the sites displayed in the history are not saved and the information typed in the forms on the pages is not saved. Instructions are available on the support sites of the browser used: Google Chrome and Google Chrome Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Apple Safari Mobile.
- Purposes and methods of data processing
The data, even sensitive, provided by users, will be used exclusively for carrying out legal consultancy activities, in compliance with the law, including ethical ones.
The data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
- Rights of the interested parties
The “interested parties”, or the natural persons, legal persons, bodies or associations, to which the data refer, have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, n. 196. Pursuant to the same article, the interested parties also have the right to request their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking, if treated in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
For greater exhaustiveness, the text of art. 7 of the Privacy Code:
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to be informed:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.